Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Book Talk

My book is called, The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch with Jeffrey Zaslow.

The Last Lecture is about a college professor who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Every professor at his college, Carnegie Mellon, is required to create a lecture named "The Last Lecture." For Randy Pausch, it really is. So the book is about him discovering he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, how he copes with the fact he has it, things he has to do as far as work, and take care of his family.

I haven't read as much as I would have liked to have read by now, but from what I've read, it is a good book. I like it because i like reading about how people live and learn to cope with diseases and other things that are fatal.

Here's a questino for ya. If you had to create a lecture called, "the last lecture" what would you right about?

5 comments:

  1. My last lecture would be about what I learned about in my life. If I had any mistakes would I fix them. And anything good or bad that might have happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's difficult to say...I honestly don't know what I'd write about. I'd probably just write about my experiences, my interests and my dreams...I don't know *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would write about my accomplishments in life and what I love most about my life. I would also discuss my family and just my entire life

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last lecture would tell the audience about things that I have learned in life. I would tell them to live their lives to the fullest because you never know which day is your last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my lecture would have to be on how to turn a dollar into a twenty.

    ReplyDelete